Membership Coordinator, full-time
The Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art seeks a Membership Coordinator to provide excellent customer service and administrative support to the museum’s important core audience – its members and auxiliaries. Responsibilities include membership data entry and planning, coordination and managing logistics and calendar for selected general membership events.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum two (2) years of successful non-profit experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent computer and database skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to HR@wadsworthatheneum.org.
The Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art is an Equal Opportunity Employer.