We’re looking forward to making your visit to the museum as easy as possible, whether you’d like to tour a special exhibition, plan a school visit or plan an all day excursion. Groups of ten or more are encouraged to make a reservation. Please use the links below to learn more about scheduling your visit and available amenities. You may also download the Group Tour Newsletter which includes multiple options for your group.
Benefits of group reservations:
- Customized guided tour
- Discount admission for ten or more
- Early admission entry
- Café reservations
- Discount admission to local cultural attractions
When making plans for your group, please note:
- Docent-guided tours must be booked at least three weeks in advance. There is no additional fee for docent-guided tours.
- Group discounts are based on a minimum group size of 10 people.
- All tours last approximately one hour unless specially noted.
- Tours meet at the main Information Desk.
- A wheelchair-accessible entrance is located opposite the Travelers Tower on Atheneum Square North. Upon request, tours can be arranged to begin at this location.
- We are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Membership passes, the Library ARTpass, and other discounts or coupons are not valid for group admissions.