Discover oversized and tiny treasures in the Wadsworth’s collection with a docent. Afterward design your own sculpture, big or small, to take home. 10am–1pm, free.
Art Making 10am-1pm:
- Zen Patterns: Learn about Zentangle’s fun and meditative qualities from teaching artist Cheryl Cianci and create your own miniature design.
- Mix Media Sculptures: Use a variety of materials to create an abstract sculpture.
- ABCs: Art, Books, Connections | 10:30–11am; noon–12:30
- Ask About Art | 11am-noon
- Eyes on Art Family Tour | 11:30am–noon
- Join members from the Coltsville National Historical Park in a scavenger hunt around the museum.
Second Saturdays for Families is funded by Aetna. Additional support is provided by the J. Walton Bissell Foundation, the Ensworth Charitable Foundation, and the George A. and Grace L. Long Foundation, Bank of America, N.A. and Alan S. Parker, Co-Trustees. Program supplies are generously donated by S&S Worldwide.