Corporate Membership provides companies exclusive museum access and involvement for its key executives, employees, and guests. Benefits include free employee admission and the opportunity to host special events at the museum. A significant portion of your contribution is tax-deductible.
Annual support from the corporate community is essential in helping the museum continue to serve as a key cultural and educational resource that contributes to the stability, diversity, and economic health of Hartford.
Corporate Membership Levels
Friend: $750 (499 employees maximum)
- Free year round general admission for all employees (does not include retirees or family of employees)
- $25 off personal memberships for employees
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Recognition on our website with a link to your company website
Colleague: $1,000 (999 employees maximum)
- All Friend benefits plus:
- 20% discount on special event rentals
- Access to use the Hartford Courant Room for meetings (during normal business hours, subject to availability, catering and other charges still apply)
- 2 docent–led tours of permanent collection or special exhibition (limit 25 per tour)
- 10 complimentary passes to give to clients or guests
Donor: $2,500 (2,499 employees maximum)
- All Colleague benefits plus:
- 25 complimentary passes to give to clients or guests
- Invitations to company leadership to attend all special exhibition openings
Contributor: $5,000 (4,999 employees maximum)
- All Donor benefits plus:
- 50 complimentary passes to give to clients or guests
Sustainer: $10,000 (9,999 employees maximum)
- All Contributor benefits plus:
- 100 complimentary passes to give to clients or guests
- One guided visit to the Austin House at your request (limit 10 people per visit)
- One curator–led tour per year
Leader: $20,000 (10,000+ employees)
- All Sustainer benefits plus:
- 200 complimentary passes to give to clients or guests
- Two guided visits to the Austin House at your request (limit 10 people per visit)
- Two curator–led tours per year
Sponsorship Opportunities: Exhibition and event sponsors receive elevated visibility and additional benefits tailored to fit the partnership relationship. For information on specific opportunities, please call Grant Smith, Director of Development, at (860) 838-4055.
View a list of our corporate members below.
Arthur Murray Dance Studio
Bank of America
Barnes Group Foundation
Bradley, Foster & Sargent, Inc.
Cowdery & Murphy, LLC
Discover RE Insurance
Lincoln Financial Group
Locke Lord LLP
McCarter & English LLP
Pierre and Tana Matisse Foundation
Pullman & Comely, LLC
Robinson & Cole LLP
RT Specialty, Inc.
Shipman & Goodwin LLP
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection & Insurance Company
The Phoenix Companies, Inc.
Questions? Call (860) 838-4171 or send an email to our Membership Coordinator.