We look forward to seeing you!
The Wadsworth is open and welcoming guests at a limited capacity. It is important to us that you have a safe and enjoyable museum experience. We have enacted contact tracing and enhanced disinfecting procedures for your safety. Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout the museum. Please be considerate of others and aware of your surroundings.
- Visitors must register in advance. Walk-up visitors may be accommodated based on availability.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your ticket time and display your ticket when you arrive.
- Face masks or coverings are required at all times. Visitors who are medically exempt from wearing a face covering (with documentation from a medical provider) may instead wear a plastic face shield.
- Contactless temperature checks are required upon entry.
- Maintain six feet of distance from anyone outside of your household. Room capacities and directional pathways are posted and enforced throughout the museum.
- Mobile Guide and digital museum map are available via personal smartphone or connected device. Free Wi-Fi available.
- Some spaces and services will not be available. The library, bistro, theater, and Austin House are closed to the public at this time.
If you are visiting the museum to see a specific work of art, please call the Information Desk at (860) 838-4100 to confirm that it is on view. Information Desk hours are Wednesday and Friday through Sunday.