We look forward to seeing you!
The Wadsworth is open and welcoming guests at a limited capacity. It is important to us that you have a safe and enjoyable museum experience. We have enacted contact tracing and enhanced disinfecting procedures for your safety. Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout the museum. Please be considerate of others and aware of your surroundings.
- Advance reservations encouraged but not required. Walk-up visitors will be accommodated.
- Face masks or coverings are required at all times. Visitors who are medically exempt from wearing a face covering (with documentation from a medical provider) may instead wear a plastic face shield.
- Maintain six feet of distance from anyone outside of your household.
- Mobile Guide and digital museum map are available via personal smartphone or connected device. Free Wi-Fi available.
- Some spaces and services will not be available. The library, bistro, theater, and Austin House are closed to the public at this time.
If you are visiting the museum to see a specific work of art, please call the Information Desk at (860) 838-4100 to confirm that it is on view. Information Desk hours are Wednesday and Friday through Sunday.