We look forward to seeing you!
The Wadsworth is open and welcoming guests to the galleries. It is important to us that you have a safe and enjoyable museum experience. Please help keep yourself and others safe by following the guidelines below. Check our events calendar for updates to in-person programming, and the ability to tune in to select programs from home, virtually.
- Advance reservations encouraged but not required. Walk-up visitors will be accommodated.
- We encourage you to wear masks while exploring our galleries.
- Masks are required for tours and gallery talks.
- Social distancing is required.
- For all films and programs in the theater, masks are recommended and capacity limits are in place.
- Mobile Guide and digital museum map are available via personal smartphone or connected device. Free Wi-Fi available.
- Some spaces and services will not be available. The library and Austin House are closed to the public at this time. Galleries may be monitored for capacity or temporarily closed during your visit.
If you are visiting the museum to see a specific work of art, please call the Information Desk at (860) 838-4100 to confirm that it is on view. Information Desk hours are Thursday through Sunday. The museum’s loan program enables our collections to be accessible to people worldwide. Click here to see where some of our greatest hits are traveling.