We look forward to seeing you!
The Wadsworth is open and welcoming guests to the galleries. It is important to us that you have a safe and enjoyable museum experience. Please help keep yourself and others safe by following the guidelines below. Check our events calendar for updates to in-person programming, and the ability to tune in to select programs from home, virtually.
- Advance reservations encouraged but not required. Walk-up visitors will be accommodated.
- Face masks or coverings are required at all times. Visitors who are medically exempt from wearing a face covering (with documentation from a medical provider) may instead wear a plastic face shield.
- Maintain six feet of distance from anyone outside of your household.
- For all films, programs in the theater, and events serving food and beverages proof of vaccination and matching photo ID are required upon entry. Patrons who are not vaccinated (including those under age 12) must provide a recent negative COVID-19 test. Learn more.
- Mobile Guide and digital museum map are available via personal smartphone or connected device. Free Wi-Fi available.
- Some spaces and services will not be available. The library and Austin House are closed to the public at this time. Galleries may be monitored for capacity or temporarily closed during your visit.
If you are visiting the museum to see a specific work of art, please call the Information Desk at (860) 838-4100 to confirm that it is on view. Information Desk hours are Wednesday through Sunday.