We look forward to making your visit as enjoyable as possible, whether you’d like to tour a special exhibition, plan a school visit or plan an all day excursion. Groups of ten or more are encouraged to make a reservation. Please use the links below to learn more about scheduling your visit and available amenities.
Benefits of group reservations:
- Customized guided tour
- Discount admission for ten or more
- Early admission entry
- Reservations in the Untitled Bistro
- Discount admission to local cultural attractions
When making plans for your group, please note:
- Docent-guided tours must be booked at least three weeks in advance. There is no additional fee for docent-guided tours.
- Group discounts are based on a minimum group size of 10 people.
- All tours last approximately one hour unless specially noted.
- Tours meet at the main Information Desk.
- A wheelchair-accessible entrance is located opposite the Travelers Tower on Atheneum Square North. Upon request, tours can be arranged to begin at this location.
- We are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Membership passes, the Library ARTpass, and other discounts or coupons are not valid for group admissions.