The Wadsworth is open and welcoming guests to the galleries. It is important to us that you have a safe and enjoyable museum experience. Please help keep yourself and others safe while in the museum by following the guidelines below. Check our events calendar for updates to in-person programming, and the ability to tune in to select programs from home, virtually.
- Advance reservations encouraged but not required. Walk-up visitors will be accommodated.
- We encourage you to wear masks while exploring our galleries.
- Masks are required for tours and gallery talks.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- For all films and programs in the theater, masks are recommended and capacity limits are in place.
- Mobile Guide and digital museum map are available via personal smartphone or connected device. Free Wi-Fi available.
- Some spaces and services will not be available. The library and Austin House are closed to the public at this time. Galleries may be monitored for capacity or temporarily closed during your visit.
The Wadsworth acknowledges the importance of community-wide vaccination in regard to our ability to create a safe environment for all of our guest, volunteers, and artists. We strongly encourage all, who are able, to get vaccinated.